It Is Written
POSITION SUMMARY: Under general supervision the Data Entry Specialist opens mail, enters donations and requests, makes additions and changes to donor records, and issues receipts for contributions in a prescribed manner. May also deal with constituent’s questions and concerns, by phone or email, as appropriate.
AUTHORITY & ACCOUNTABILITY: Authority as delegated by the Customer Service Manager. Responsible for assisting in the direction of data entry -- in accordance with Adventist Media Center and North American Division policy and objectives.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Report directly to the Customer Service Manager and assist with responsibilities in entering donor data into Raiser’s Edge database.
- Look up names in IIW database and update information.
- Prepare paperwork for delivery to Accounting/Treasury.
- Prepare and print receipts for each days donations.
- Must be able to perform the specific position functions as listed below.
- Fulfill other responsibilities and duties as assigned by the ministry management.
1. QUALIFICATIONS, SCOPE, & COMPLEXITY OF DUTIES:
- Education: Minimum High School diploma
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years data entry experience
- Background: Member in good standing of the SDA church
AUTHORITY & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: FT, Non- Exempt