POSITION SUMMARY: Deliver the best customer service possible. Interacts directly with churches to assist them with technical issues related to Outreach focused apps and other Evangelism initiatives.
AUTHORITY & ACCOUNTABILITY: Authority is delegated by Evangelism Department Assistant. Assisted by the IT team for solutions and needed corrections.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Check emails and respond to them by email or phone.
- Help churches resolve issues related to Outreach or the Online Bible School
- Other duties as assigned by the Evangelism department assistant.
1. QUALIFICATIONS, SCOPE, & COMPLEXITY OF DUTIES:
- High school diploma required, some college education preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Enjoy and be adept at serving customers by phone or on phone.
- Ability to type.
- Must possess good customer service qualities.
- Member of Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Level of Authority and Responsibility
- Responsible for the Evangelism department assistant.
- Responsible to the IT department for corrections and updates
- Responsible to Customer Service for clarification and processes.
- Scope and Complexity of Job Duties
- The use of the following machines is required each day: laptop (provided by It Is Written) and phone.
- Needs to possess accuracy, flexibility, good judgment, and patience.
- Needs to be a self-starter, empathetic toward customers, a team player, and honest.
- Needs to be teachable.
2. INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
- Evangelism Department Assistant
- Department Directors and Associates
- Office staff
- IIW guests and volunteers
3. WORKING CONDITIONS:
- General working conditions of an office
- Physical requirements: requires some standing, time at a desk, reaching, typing, and possible lifting (maximum of 50 lbs.)
- No special clothing or safety gear required
- Part-time 19 hours per week.