POSITION SUMMARY: Interviews people on camera, prepare for on-the-spot interviews.
AUTHORITY & ACCOUNTABILITY: Authority is delegated by Evangelism Department Director. Assisted by the Media Production Team.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to formulate and ask questions of interviewees
- Ability to interview man-on-the-street
- Ability to work with production staff on and off camera
1. QUALIFICATIONS, SCOPE, & COMPLEXITY OF DUTIES:
- High school diploma required, some college education preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Enjoy and be adept at serving customers by phone or on phone.
- Ability to type.
- Must possess good customer service qualities.
- Member of Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Level of Authority and Responsibility
- Responsible for the Evangelism department Director.
- Responsible to the media production team
- Scope and Complexity of Job Duties
- The use of the following machines is required each day: laptop and phone.
- Needs to possess accuracy, flexibility, good judgment, and patience.
- Needs to be a self-starter, empathetic toward customers, a team player, and honest.
- Needs to be teachable.
2. INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
- Evangelism Department Director
- Department Directors and Associates
- Office staff
- IIW guests and volunteers
3. WORKING CONDITIONS:
○ General working conditions of an office and outdoors.
○ Physical requirements: requires some speaking, listening, standing, time at a desk, reaching, typing, and possible lifting (maximum of 50 lbs.)
○ No special clothing or safety gear required
■ Part-time 19 hours per week,